Thursday, September 11, 2014

Rainbow Thanks

A  couple of months ago I had the pleasure of meeting a few crafty gals that I have met online but not in person. (Ardyth, Tracey and Emily) I am sure these superstars need no intro from me! They are super talented and oh so delightful!
Well.....I am sure you can imagine, not a lot of crafting happened. BUT that was just fine, we did all borrow stuff and die cut items from each others stash, so we all left with stuff we did not have before.
Ardyth was kind enough to let me keep a couple of her stamp sets to play with, and I just had to make her a thank you card for when I returned it.  Now, I did not use any of the stamps she loaned me :b , but I did use some die cuts I got from Tracey.  

I started with some glossy cardstock and alcohol inks to create the rainbow background. Next I die cut the triangle panel, from Hero Arts, and adhered it over the rainbow BG.  The thanks die is from PTI and is one of the die cuts I used from Tracey's stash.  I had only cut white so I colored it in with a copic marker.  I adhered it to the Lil inkers diagonal strip (also from Tracey)  and popped it up onto the panel with foam tape. I finished it all off with some enamel dots.
And that was pretty much it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Natasha :)

3 comments:

  1. YUMMY!! Love these gorgeous colors, Tasha! What a fantastic card! Hope you are well! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this and love hearing about you meeting up with crafty friends. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know how I missed this when you published it - I love this card - it looks even more beautiful in real life and I look at it often for inspiration! Thank you for your thank you card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...