Friday, November 8, 2013

Runnway inspired entry

Hello there :)
It's been a while. It seems I either have had no mojo when I have had time to make something, and no time or energy when I have the mojo going, lol!
BUT I finally got all the stars to align and as soon as I saw the inspiration photo for this weeks Runway inspired challenge, I was in LOVE!  I knew exactly what I wanted to make. It took a few tries but I LOVE the way it turned out. I just realllly wish I could get my photography situation sorted out so that I could take better pics.  Anyway....  Let's move on shall we?
Here is this weeks photo:
And here is my card:
I started by creating the striped panel with copic markers, I just varied the colors and widths according to the inspiration photo. Next I die cut the white panel with the Lil inkers stitched mats, and stamped my sentiment.  I stamped some flowers from an old hero arts set (Asian frames)  colored them in with copics and cut them out. I then applied some Zig, Wink of stella clear glitter brush pen over both the flowers and striped panel. I applied a thin layer of glossy accents to the flowers and added some Preciosa crystals.  I put everything together, and that was it!
Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to come back tomorrow.. I will be participating an a very, very large blog hop that I am sure is going to be loads of fun. 
Tasha :)


8 comments:

  1. Okay, HANDS DOWN, MOVE over, this is the COOLEST, hippest take that can be made.
    Nuff said, I am your newest follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, your background looks like it was taken directly from the skirt fabric. Nice job!
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, you got those stars aligned ;) Eyecatcher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very happy to your gorgeous card in the entries, Tasha! I love the use of copic-colored stripes (Wow!) as the background. Thanks so much for joining the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I can't believe you made those stripes with markers- so awesome! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You NAILED this, Natasha, and so deserved the win! Congratulations!! Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...