Thursday, January 31, 2013

Online card class day 1 on day 4

Hi ;)
I signed up for the Clean and simple 2 online card class that started on Monday and although I have been very inspired with tons of ideas. I have not had any time to do any of the "homework". My youngest son is sick so it was off to the Doctor, and my older 2 are at school with different schedules so lots of time dropping and fetching = no time to play.  Soooo, my homework is late. I am hoping to do all the assignments but I'll probably be behind on all of them.

So for my first assignment I chose Kristina's first sketch.  and used my new PTI with all my heart stamp set and heart dies.  Here's my card:
I used the Hero Arts woodgrain background stamp with soft stone on the panel and smokey shadow for the banner.
Thanks for visiting :)
Natasha

3 comments:

  1. You may be late but your card is perfect, Tasha! LOVE the woodgrain background and that wonderful, big sentiment! Hope your son feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Natasha!! That red heart peeking through is so great and I love the little sentiment banner accent over the top!

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving some love - it was lovely to see you! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...