Friday, August 17, 2012

HB2U

Happy Friday :)
Today I have my card for this weeks Bellarific Friday challenge all ready for you:)
This weeks challenge was "Birthday wishes"
Here's my card:)
I heat embossed the Microphone by Rheea image onto stone grey card stock.  Next I made a stone grey A2 card base and cut off a 1 1/4 inch strip off the side. I used a die to cut the holes onto the back strip that was showing and I die cut the letters with smokey grey card stock.  I used my scallop punch to make a border and cut a 3/4 inch strip of plain smokey grey to border the image.  I added some strips of score tape that I added glitter ritz to and I added some smooth gems to the scallops. Lastly, I popped the image onto the base with mounting tape :)

Next weeks challenge is a sketch challenge.
Here'e the sketch:


Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by:)
Tasha

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect stamp for birthdays! Great card Tasha, love all the glittler & gem extras too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...