Monday, July 23, 2012

Friendship Bracelet

I know I  am too late to enter this into the challenge, but thought I would share it anyway. 
Since I did not have the die or paper that was part of the kit you could buy for stamp-a-faire, I thought I would use my silhouette machine to make the triangle needed to make one anyway. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the lovely Sarah Bailey already has paper bead downloads, so that mad my life SUPER easy.  She also had the patterns to make different sizes and shapes, hence the different sized beads on my bracelet. Now since neither the paper or die were PTI, I decided to try making a charm with shrink plastic, and I LOVE it! I die cut the flip flops and punched a hole to allow me to add a jumping to hang it from. I then shrunk it with my heat gun, colored it in with copic markers and added a gem.
I love this little charm, I think I might just have to make a few more. I want to experiment with the coloring so it is more even. 
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...