Thursday, June 14, 2012

Glassene background

Two posts in two days! Wow! I'm on a roll.... hehe:)
I am back today to share a card I made with Tim Holtz glassene paper. I LOVE this stuff. If you wrinkle it and distress it and emboss it and... it looks like leather!  So cool!  I can see some AWESOME men's cards with this paper. 
I embossed and inked the background with distress inks.  For the focal image. I inked her up with brilliance starlite black, and stamped her onto some Bella's best white card stock.  I then took a paintbrush and dipped it into the starlite ink and dragged the ink to look like pencil strokes. Next I inked up my musical background stamp with pumice stone distress ink and stamped that over the piece.  I distressed the edges and adhered it to the background peice. I added some brads and a sentiment and adhered it to a black note card :)

Thanks for visiting me today and I hope you stop by again soon. Tomorrow is Bellarific Friday, so be sure to stop in :)
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...