Saturday, June 2, 2012

Big flower

Happy Saturday!  It is a dull and gloomy day here in T.O.  So I thought I'd share a bright lower card to brighten things up a little.
I started by heat embossing the flower a few times with white embossing powder.  I then colored them with distress inks and covered them with a layer of glossy accents. Next I cut the petals apart at various stage and layered them together to get this layered flower. For the BG, I repeatedly stamped the same flower with varsamark ink and brushed on some perfect pearls in bisscotti. I drew the frame and stamped the sentiment and added the flower. 

I hope you have a great weekend.

Thanks for looking :)
Tasha

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my word - this is amazing, Tasha! That flower is absolutely stunning! (would love to see a close-up photo.) What a gorgeous card - so glad you share your talent with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tasha! Wow, I love how you made that flower! What a beautiful card! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love your vibrant flower, Tasha! Happy crafting - hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...