Saturday, June 9, 2012

1 of a kind

It's been another crazy week. I've been trying to catch up on everything that got missed from last week. I am going on about 3 hours sleep right now, and I need to catch some zzzz's soon. :)
Today I have another Bellarific Friday card. The theme was Masculine cards.
here is my card:)
This card was so much fun to make. The background piece is made using the Tim Holtz  glasine paper. I am in love with that stuff. This poor piece of paper was abused I tell ya! ABUSED! but look at how amazing it looks. I scrunched, heated, inked, embossed, inked again, sprayed with paint and shimmer, inked again..... well, you get the idea ;)
I stamped the hand from the my mood set onto a Tim Holtz ticket, and distressed it. The sentiment strip was cut out with my silhouette and distressed.
Next week challenge is a sketch ( I'll be back to share, I am too tired to do it now:)
Anyway I have to hit the sack.  Till next time:)
Natasha

1 comment:

  1. Just love the look of this card, Tasha - the embossed bg is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...