Friday, April 27, 2012

Flower fun friday :)

I can't believe another week has just flown by. Well it's Friday and that means it's time for a Bellarific Friday card:)

This weeks challenge was to use flowers, and I LOVE flowers, so  I was in my comfort zone.  In fact, my "challenge" was trying to figure out which idea to use and which could wait for another day :)

Here's my card for this weeks challenge:
I used my silhouette machine for the card base. I added a pool color card piece behind the lattice cut outs to give it some color.  I distressed the whole front with some soft sand ink and added the bow. I selectively inked and stamped the  perk me up daisy solid  stamp onto a fancy label. I distressed the edges with soft stone ink.  Next I used copics to add some definition to the petals. I stamped the flower again and cut out each petal, I curled the petals and added them on tho the base image, I added a thin layer of glossy accents. Lastly I added a sentiment and some gems:)


Well, that's it from me for now. I hope you have a wonderful and restful weekend. Perhaps I 'll find time to get crafty and post something.   Here's to hoping ;)


4 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness, Tasha, this is gorgeous! LOVE that lattice background and these colors are fabulous! Have a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tasha, this is so pretty! love the lattice work - gorgeous- and the colours just make this pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the effect of the lattice with the pool behind it, Tasha! Pretty embellished flower too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Natashakara! This is totally exquisite! Love the silhouette cut out for the notecard and the colours are just beautiful! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...